Denmark House offers a unique opportunity to experience contemporary Nordic lifestyle – in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
Please note, you do not have to be Danish to join – membership is open to Danes and Australians alike. To join, please complete the form below and email it back to us.
Membership types and prices:
Danish Club Membership*
- Danish member: $150 – available for all Danish individuals
- Social member: $150 – available for all non-Danish individuals
- Spouse: $110 – available for individuals married to (or in partnership with) a current member
- Pensioner: $110 – available for pensioners with valid pensioners’ ID
- Rural: $110 – available for all individuals living in rural Victoria or interstate (please contact us for terms and conditions)
- Junior: $110 – available for all individuals under 18 years of age
- Temporary: $50 Temporary memberships (3 months) are available for visitors – please contact the Club for application details.
* All rates are annual. New memberships includes $50 spending money, credited to your membership card. Please note that new memberships attract a $100 joining fee.