Membership is open to everyone
The purpose of the Danish Club Dannebrog remains to uphold Danish traditions fitted to the Australian way of life. Today, members of the club include Danish expats, second or third generation migrants from Denmark, Australians with a Danish connection or simply social members who enjoy the benefits of club membership at Denmark House.
Events and benefits
The Danish Club Dannebrog hosts regular events at Denmark House:
- monthly lunches with other members
- monthly dinners
- annual lunch on the Danish Queen’s birthday
- annual Fugleskydning (birdshoot)
Read more about Club events.
Members have first rights on tickets to public events at Denmark House which include:
- Monthly buffets, including our Christmas buffets
- Melbourne Food & Wine Festival
- Good Beer Week